I have been searching for reviews on this diet, and I believe this pretty much sums it up, check it out and you tell me
Sherry,
I've been an RN for 28 years so I'm sort of familiar with how the body works. I've seen so many people over the years that I knew were so toxic because their bodies were loaded down with waste. When I did home health, in so many cases, I knew the first accomplishment would be to get them cleaned out, if possible, before any other body system improved. The thing I have discovered is that you can tell people how they should eat or what they should or shouldn't do but you can't make them.
I have worked with pregnant women many of my years and have had discussions with physicians regarding the illnesses of pregnant women. I have discussed my thoughts regarding the diet and elimination processes, for example, the frequency and causes of toxemia of pregnancy. I practically got laughed at and was told by one doctor that if I could figure out the cause of toxemia that I could win the Nobel Prize for Medicine. I just wanted to say to him first of all, was DA--DA!! Let's begin with the most simple concept first. One person's body has to nourish, oxygenate, and to eliminate for twonow---TOXEMIA--(a build up of toxins in the body.) I read "Fit for Life" a few years ago and it made more sense that anything I had read so far.At 51 years old, and after many years of frustration by not "getting the horse to drink the water you have led him to,” I figured out the best and only hope is to do it yourself. Only then can you be a witness. I wouldn't buy a vacuum cleaner if the salesman didn't use one at his house! If they still aren't listening, then you are the one who has the energy to find someone else to tell. Myself, I feel so much better, have much more energy and if I don't get things done, it's because I just don't want to do it, not because I don't have the energy. My mind is clearer and I can so focus now and couldn't before. I feel as though my mind is waking up. After eating like I do now, rather than the way I ate before, I don't look and feel like I'm nine months pregnant before I go to bed!!!
I want to include this in regard to my 21 year old son’s experience. He has indigestion severely a lot. (I might add he loves his beer too!) I've been so afraid of him developing a bleeding ulcer. I convinced him to eat a dinner one night and not to mix his proteins and carbs only. Two to three hours after the meal he said, "Mom I feel like I haven't had anything to eat but I'm not hungry at all. I feel good! I came home from work two days later and he was doing it on his own simply because of the relief he had gotten from that one meal.
Thanks for this opportunity! Barbara tell me..click here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment